Thursday, November 20, 2008

White Bumps On Guys Balls What Are They?

questions about my thesis - Part One

Day 15 November 2008 as some of you know I graduated. For those who wanted to know, with a score of 102 to 110 (the year I have unfortunately had two accidents along the way).

Anyway ... I open this post to talk in detail of the questions I was asked during the debate, since I only had about 3-4 minutes to answer two questions. We start from the first ... which I think is a reflection almost interesting.

These new tools "social" with which the firm is able to put the consumer at the center of attention ... after all, are not the only tools you need to have more control over it ?

The answer is: yes and no. It 's true that with the new tools I can know what people say about me, what they're talking, etc.. But that does not mean they can change their thinking. A video becomes viral if you do not decide the public, people will not speak well of you because you've decided you, the users will not participate in your community if they do not care. So yes, these tools allow you to "control" the consumer is better but not to handle it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment