Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Neutrogena Deep Clean Pimples Yahoo

Fabrica Ethica

After a long time I decided to talk to you about this campaign social segnalatami by Robert Venturi.

few words about the project Fabrica Ethica (report what's in the mail): The project, developed by the Department for Productive Activities of the Tuscany Region, for years dealing with social responsibility, especially the SA8000 certification, and has among its objectives the organization of activities and events on the topic. On the site you can find www.fabricaethica.it many documents on: texts, opinions, debates, research, trends, information about activities, etc.. The project soon became a point of reference for national authorities and private persons wishing to address the issues related to social responsibility.

What I would like to talk about is the video that Robert has created, in collaboration with the Electric Shadows of Florence, (I quote) to improve awareness of corporate social responsibility.



As I wrote before I waited so long to talk about it because the court was Tutt 'nothing but positive. Come to order ...

- raise awareness of corporate social responsibility : entrepreneurs should be the stakeholders of this video right? I am an entrepreneur who goes on YouTube sees this video and say "hell ... I have to behave better! Opened my eyes!" just can not see it ... because in my opinion, the video in question has impact.

- viral mode ... where? : Robert writes "On this video you have set a campaign that uses experimental techniques and the opportunities offered by the Internet, such as viral mode." So ... read here where I have already talked about the definition of viral and find that this video is absolutely viral. Put a YouTube video not mean to make it viral.

- nice video (?) : tastes are tastes for charity, not what do you want (sorry if I'm killing ^_^), but I did not like the video. I do not judge the capacity of director ... in this case is my taste staff. To make you understand ... once finished watching the video is not me at all, nor a memory or an emotion .

- the video is connected to Fabrica Ethica : the problem is that Fabrica Ethica is not connected to the video. Walking around the site I see no reference to the video in question ... maybe I have idiot eh ... However, if things really are so you know yourself that there is a lack of consistency.

Sorry if I butchered but be aware that the report do so at your own risk: D

It 's my opinion and my opinion ... if you do not agree let's talk ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment