I'm realizing that Facebook is the ultimate viral. To those of you arriving every day dozens of calls to find out what song you are, what color you are, if you are a fool or not?
Who makes these applications is a cunning of hell! Before doing the test asks you to invite 15 friends and you put the key "skip" and hidden in small print, so as to make you feel like a beggar to press it! Even once I've done the test, the result was not displayed until they invite your friends to join!
The reflection that I was doing today, while eliminating the usual demands to help the child without blood or to boycott something, is this: how long will it take before these chain letters are turned into "clusters" of St. Anthony? In practice, people will open up Facebook groups to discuss various issues fake. Mass of subscribers and death shortly after.
One would say ... so what? I answer, that sucks! Facebook is turning people into spammer first class! Every day I receive 10 e-mail inviting me to Tom chestnut festival, Caio inviting me to the group Piselliamoci d'Amico and Harry inviting me to take a test to see whether they are heterosexual or gay. But take me to your source ....
The question is ... the situation will get worse? Facebook put the brakes? Or rather ... it will be possible to put the brakes?
Who makes these applications is a cunning of hell! Before doing the test asks you to invite 15 friends and you put the key "skip" and hidden in small print, so as to make you feel like a beggar to press it! Even once I've done the test, the result was not displayed until they invite your friends to join!
The reflection that I was doing today, while eliminating the usual demands to help the child without blood or to boycott something, is this: how long will it take before these chain letters are turned into "clusters" of St. Anthony? In practice, people will open up Facebook groups to discuss various issues fake. Mass of subscribers and death shortly after.
One would say ... so what? I answer, that sucks! Facebook is turning people into spammer first class! Every day I receive 10 e-mail inviting me to Tom chestnut festival, Caio inviting me to the group Piselliamoci d'Amico and Harry inviting me to take a test to see whether they are heterosexual or gay. But take me to your source ....
The question is ... the situation will get worse? Facebook put the brakes? Or rather ... it will be possible to put the brakes?
0 comments:
Post a Comment