E 'is the title that I expect to see tomorrow. It seems so clear the "superiority" of Obama that is hard to think that I can win McCain, even though some polls still keep him alive.
the election campaign of Barack Obama have talked a lot of bloggers. In fact, Obama has made extensive use of new methods of communication: Twitter, Facebook, even "extras" in video games and more.
At the moment I feel as if the whole world was holding its breath awaiting the outcome of tomorrow as if you were at a crossroads waiting for a signal showing the way forward. The period in which we live is very "dark" not only in America but around the world.
I see people dedicate videos, songs to Obama, people who are eager to change and all this enthusiasm has infected me too.
At the same time I wonder ... Obama has realized that the enthusiasm has generated expectations that people eat in him? I think it's a huge burden to "manipulate" psychologically. I really hope does not disappoint ...
Finally here is a great video dedicated to Obama, Wassup video remake of eight years ago.
Change. That's what's up.
the election campaign of Barack Obama have talked a lot of bloggers. In fact, Obama has made extensive use of new methods of communication: Twitter, Facebook, even "extras" in video games and more.
At the moment I feel as if the whole world was holding its breath awaiting the outcome of tomorrow as if you were at a crossroads waiting for a signal showing the way forward. The period in which we live is very "dark" not only in America but around the world.
I see people dedicate videos, songs to Obama, people who are eager to change and all this enthusiasm has infected me too.
At the same time I wonder ... Obama has realized that the enthusiasm has generated expectations that people eat in him? I think it's a huge burden to "manipulate" psychologically. I really hope does not disappoint ...
Finally here is a great video dedicated to Obama, Wassup video remake of eight years ago.
Change. That's what's up.
0 comments:
Post a Comment