After reading this ridiculous article I came spontaneous this question: why people do not understand anything of what he is talking about, talk about it anyway? All this generalization to me by a huge annoyance.
addiction maybe ... maybe ... and I stress may occur in the very young and even if so, will, in my opinion, a temporary issue. Once past the novelty of the situation returns to normal. Yes ... the risk
"Asocial" that these new tools are bringing ( Facebook , various chat, etc. ..) exists and is real, but from here to say those things written in too ... has to go.
addiction maybe ... maybe ... and I stress may occur in the very young and even if so, will, in my opinion, a temporary issue. Once past the novelty of the situation returns to normal. Yes ... the risk
"Asocial" that these new tools are bringing ( Facebook , various chat, etc. ..) exists and is real, but from here to say those things written in too ... has to go.
0 comments:
Post a Comment