Sunday, September 28, 2008

Xterra Roof Rack With Lights



Nature has given us the colors ... They come in lighter and darker, there's those who like a color rather than another and can be mixed together to create new colors. But in reality what are the colors? That is, intrinsically the color that has meaning? I state that I am neither a painter nor a philosopher, nor a physicist, but one thing I know: the colors depend fundamentally on the light, that is the light that gives us the possibility of infinite colors. How to say NO LIGHT NO PARTY ... Imagine the cinema screen is white, but the beam of light projected from the projector on it colors it instantly as if by magic, as if the colors as we know them (ie their paintings or object) they had more sense, and everything that surrounds us may be, or not to be milky white and a single projector, the colors on us, like a projector ubiquitous everywhere (each molecule), at any time, and when the sun illuminates us and when we artificially lit ... If we at some point you discover that the white is just the set of all colors, and light each time it brings out one rather than another, then my reasoning is not so much weird as I thought. ..

Jimmy

0 comments:

Post a Comment