Friday, September 12, 2008

Where's Does Justin Bieber Go To School In Nj

This is infinitely small moment when the future becomes the past.

This is infinitely small moment when the future becomes the past ..
Think about it, is simple to understand, difficult to accept though!
At some point you discover that this is nothing more than this, that the future becomes the past .. In other words, this does not exist, or rather, a moment is infinitely small, and we can not perceive it as infinite. Why, that moment immediately following will be the future, and just before that moment was past. But two moments there is always a little more time in the middle and so on to infinity (as real numbers in mathematics), so this is an infinitely small moment! (And so far we have ..) Here's an example: while I eat a sandwich to eat in the present, and but no! The bite has gone before, the next bite will be in the future, and even more specifically, chewing, chewing, and another will be passed later in the future. More in particular, while the teeth are sinking in the bread, when I force with the teeth I have already done in the past, and in the future I will continue to exert force to pull the bit out .. and so on to infinity ... So we can not very well say that I'm eating the sandwich, or at least not in this, but in the past and future ..
close by saying that: what is present rather than past already, or maybe still has to happen ...



words of Jimmy Zoulias

0 comments:

Post a Comment