Interview with Wale
Apart from anything else I talk nonsense started Marco Travaglia and ended up with the meaning of the drawings by Milo Manara, the rest all right?
Yes! My life is beautiful, I like your ..?
Well you definitely. What
much?
What I like my life.
Ah ok, great! not know so common as you think, that in 20 years, 22 people appreciate their lives. Well, we're lucky here.
Well, we're pretty conscientious!
It also ... say. I build me my life alone, so it would be stupid of me to poorly constructed. But I must say that for certain things I just ass ...
You? Type?
Well, many things ... Many events that happen by accident, that ... I do not do anything to make it happen. Happen and stop.
Type?
Dating ...
Type?
Meetings with many people, good or bad ..
People who? I want names and surnames ...
To say, well, I do not get bored, go ...
Ah ok. So for you to be happy in life is to not get bored .... Beautiful setting, right!
Well ... you say that my life can be summed up thus: I'm bored, so I'm good! Type cogito ergo sum, ergo I'm glad I'm bored ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment