Laura :
. The strong personalities are not able to look within themselves or if they are unable to reach the seed of their personality, because they are too busy protecting their vulnerability
2. The weak people are afraid to look within themselves, precisely because as I said before fleeing concerns and responsibilities.
So I think the definition of strong and weak are not assigned to the individual, but by the Company. That must be why there are so many preconceptions about strengths and weaknesses?
Jimmy :
Yes, because they know only watch and judge.
Laura: The false
strong are those who can combine aspects of the Company with aspects of personality. For example, you have to impose a certain ideology, then you have a strong personality, you're shy and you do not have the courage to export, then you have a weak personality. I think this fake strong. For those who do not expose their weak (luckily we think the opposite Ed.)
Anyway, a topic like this could only write a part of the category of fake weak, because a strong fake there would never be successful. And to think that I thought you were fake strong, but did not know you. Oh well, I'm going to make me a cup of coffee, who knows that its aroma will not make me come up with another.
at some point ... I thought of one thing:
Decide what are we, strong or weak, it is difficult or perhaps impossible. This is because: 1 . The strong personalities are not able to look within themselves or if they are unable to reach the seed of their personality, because they are too busy protecting their vulnerability
2. The weak people are afraid to look within themselves, precisely because as I said before fleeing concerns and responsibilities.
So I think the definition of strong and weak are not assigned to the individual, but by the Company. That must be why there are so many preconceptions about strengths and weaknesses?
Jimmy :
Yes, because they know only watch and judge.
Laura: The false
strong are those who can combine aspects of the Company with aspects of personality. For example, you have to impose a certain ideology, then you have a strong personality, you're shy and you do not have the courage to export, then you have a weak personality. I think this fake strong. For those who do not expose their weak (luckily we think the opposite Ed.)
Anyway, a topic like this could only write a part of the category of fake weak, because a strong fake there would never be successful. And to think that I thought you were fake strong, but did not know you. Oh well, I'm going to make me a cup of coffee, who knows that its aroma will not make me come up with another.
0 comments:
Post a Comment