It 'not that I write a lot ... my avid readers will certainly be disappointed ... (I have some avid readers?).
Anyway ... I'm writing this thread because I want to do some reflection on advertising (traditional).
The first is this: to stay in people's heads, advertising must be "excessive . Too beautiful or too trashy. Mediocrity does not help anyone.
Let me give an example: The Club . That is so pseudoprogramma trash that makes you want to watch it. You can not not admire Cucciolone70 with its 100-odd pounds, which, bathed in sweat, screams into the microphone describing the strangest of places where (non) has made love.
A "spell out" I could say The Club is a program .. and not an advertisement ... so why talk about advertising?
Ok ok ... then I pull out the trump card. I defy anyone to tell me he does not know the apotheosis of advertising trash .... ladies and gentlemen ..... DAY AND NIGHT!
I explain briefly: it is enough that you do a tour of the private broadcasters and 90% at any time of day or night, you will find a program run by Stefano Masciarelli, who interview about a dozen people who, thanks to the product "Blues" have lost pounds.
Ok go to the point of the speech if not get bored. The product day and night I think everyone knows by now, although it has always done, and especially advertising trash on private networks. So ... are more dead strafing constantly as Day and Night, or throwing bombs (catcher who catches) as those that advertise on traditional channels?
should also be considered the cost factor eh ... This speech
relates to the Guerrilla Marketing . I was impressed (think of how I made) an episode of a cartoon where the main character called GTO (Onizuka) had to be a manager of one of his busty student (Tomoko). To put it into the world of entertainment ... what did the girl and took him to a substantial number of small local broadcasters for advertising, instead of groped the way of the big broadcasters.
The result was that through all these small bodies, the student achieved a widespread reputation and lower cost, than if it had tried to go in the big broadcasters.
So what is the address?
Instead of guerrilla only in large cities (where the degree of attention to these actions is decreasing as well), carried out in more cities, but small to medium size. In this way the action most likely will be given greater prominence and word of mouth faster results.
Anyway ... I'm writing this thread because I want to do some reflection on advertising (traditional).
The first is this: to stay in people's heads, advertising must be "excessive . Too beautiful or too trashy. Mediocrity does not help anyone.
Let me give an example: The Club . That is so pseudoprogramma trash that makes you want to watch it. You can not not admire Cucciolone70 with its 100-odd pounds, which, bathed in sweat, screams into the microphone describing the strangest of places where (non) has made love.
A "spell out" I could say The Club is a program .. and not an advertisement ... so why talk about advertising?
Ok ok ... then I pull out the trump card. I defy anyone to tell me he does not know the apotheosis of advertising trash .... ladies and gentlemen ..... DAY AND NIGHT!
I explain briefly: it is enough that you do a tour of the private broadcasters and 90% at any time of day or night, you will find a program run by Stefano Masciarelli, who interview about a dozen people who, thanks to the product "Blues" have lost pounds.
Ok go to the point of the speech if not get bored. The product day and night I think everyone knows by now, although it has always done, and especially advertising trash on private networks. So ... are more dead strafing constantly as Day and Night, or throwing bombs (catcher who catches) as those that advertise on traditional channels?
should also be considered the cost factor eh ... This speech
relates to the Guerrilla Marketing . I was impressed (think of how I made) an episode of a cartoon where the main character called GTO (Onizuka) had to be a manager of one of his busty student (Tomoko). To put it into the world of entertainment ... what did the girl and took him to a substantial number of small local broadcasters for advertising, instead of groped the way of the big broadcasters.
The result was that through all these small bodies, the student achieved a widespread reputation and lower cost, than if it had tried to go in the big broadcasters.
So what is the address?
Instead of guerrilla only in large cities (where the degree of attention to these actions is decreasing as well), carried out in more cities, but small to medium size. In this way the action most likely will be given greater prominence and word of mouth faster results.
0 comments:
Post a Comment