Monday, February 2, 2009

Cervix High Or Low Before Af

Reflection on communication: the medium and the message

Many of you who read this post, this reflection may seem obvious, but as a certain person said "sometimes it takes time to understand the obvious."

I always thought that the advertisements on television were useless, not to mention those by radio or newspapers. Instead I thought that advertising on the Internet or a little more innovative media were really the most effective.
certainly Efficient (cost advantages), but perhaps not always the most effective.

What really matters is the quality the message, not the means.

Let me give an example.
For those who do not even know I do as a hobby magician. Yesterday we were, with the combination of which I am part, to a fair for the couple where we had a booth.
The fair is a traditional advertising medium.
While other people look and go stand in our people stopped concerned.

The reason?

Entertainment. We called people, I did some magic game, joked, talked. Them entertained and they paid attention to my message.

No more one-way communication, but rather bi-directional. No longer a communication "dry", which does not give anything in return, but a communication "exchange" - you do not get bored so you'll gladly pay more attention to my message.

0 comments:

Post a Comment