Thursday, October 16, 2008

Victorias Secret Bra Help With Small Boobs

Lottery & Fortuna


As one rapper in one of his old song: < I could not have company because I've lost millions in the lottery. But tell me you believe in the lottery? I know one who won the lottery? > Well, you will not easily believe in the lottery, I do not know anyone who has ever won the lottery. I do not think the dream of winning millions in the lottery, I believe more in the reality of those who have lost millions in the lottery. But in all this negativity to the games organized by the Italian Government, I may well say with certainty my budget in respect of such games is positive. Why most hate them, they no longer consider them, the more you are lucky. At some point you find that we do not have to believe, there must hope, and most do not believe you have more chance of being lucky. We happened, trust me ..
know someone who won (millions) to the Lottery? No. But who won a few euro without ever having played (and will not play anymore) is ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment