Sunday, May 17, 2009

Patty Cake, Patty Cake In Chinese

News ... are no longer unemployed

Well yes ... sometimes they come back. After a period of "stain" I'm back to writing. I had some personal problems combined with laziness that grips me, prevented me from continuing to write on this blog.

I said ... I found a job. I started working for one of the best gyms in my region. Qu i can see the site that will change soon. My job is to take care of marketing management from A to Z. For an inexperienced person like me this will be a very exciting growth opportunities in practice because I have the complete management of marketing.
I started a blog that I will manage for them http://www.exestiledivita.blogspot.com/
will not be a classic corporate blog ... just not talk about us, but our industry and our friends and customers.

Obviously if you have any advice for me because for me the fitness industry is new, it's all welcome ...

you soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment