Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Do It Yourself Seats For Fishing Boat

glory days



all the publicity that I like have at least 10 years.
my favorite singer has just released an album, but wrote his masterpiece more than 30 years ago and remember that all of his concerts in 1985.
won the last world that "really" were those of 82.
I made the most beautiful journey of my life when the 2000 was still a hypothesis.
not look at the world with different eyes for too long.
sometimes laugh to tears, but never like going to school.
and the music that I like to dance was already old "in my day."

When I get old I hope I do not sit around thinking about it
But I Probably Will
Yeah, just sitting back
Trying to recapture a little of the glory of, well time slips away and leaves you with nothing
But Mr.
boring stories of glory days.

0 comments:

Post a Comment