"I had no choice your honor, I had to do it.
were all there, gathered in a room.
seemed a unique opportunity.
moreover, if I had not I did, they would have killed themselves strafogandosi of panettone and sparkling wine.
more they kept throwing knives with a smile, the more I became convinced that it was the right solution, the only option.
certainly not I say that all this makes me an honest person.
and I know what I'm saying, Your Honor, can never change things.
but just to let her know that the bullshit that he told my lawyer does not mean anything, I was not drunk and was not an accident.
but I'm not like those Hollywood stars interviewed in Vanity Fair that rifarebbero always around and never have regrets about their choices.
maybe I should save great-grandmother or aunt, which would have been happy at home watching television.
maybe I could wait another year, hoping that something would change.
but, you see, the fact is that, over time, the situation has become increasingly difficult.
relatives are increasing, tensions are amplified, they widen the smiles, the food we waste and destroys food and Christmas gifts are becoming increasingly difficult to dispose.
is why this year I thought, 'enough is enough. "
I would have done as a child, better late than never.
I ask then a sentence proportionate to what I made.
has no indulgence Your honor, do not conditioned by these intellectuals who write columns on their prestigious that the fault is not mine but the sick society we live in, and even from those packs of letters I receive from all these people who write to me that if only they could have done it too, which is a modern hero, and so on.
condemn me to twenty, thirty years or life imprisonment, if they really deserve it-because they know that much out there, there will be no relatives waiting for me. "
0 comments:
Post a Comment